!!!This route is not a closed course!!! All Trails are open to other recreational users, dirt and paved roads are open to vehicles. We will have a law enforcement official at the three areas on CO 145 to help racers cross or merge into traffic safely. On paved sections (Hwy 550 and Co145), riders will abide by all traffic laws. Anyone that is warned or ticketed by a law enforcement official is subject to disqualification from the event.
2015 Telluride 100 Loop 1
2015 Telluride 100 Loop 2
NOTE: As of June 9th, the Nat’l Forest indicated that there was a slim chance that we would be able to use a portion of singletrack from the Alta Ghost Town area down to CO145 to catch the Sunshine Trail as the land exchange deal they have been working on is not finalized yet. They encouraged us to proceed as if we were going to use Alta Lakes Rd. for that section so that is what is shown on the map.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PRERIDING
1) Prospect Trail does not open until July 1st for Elk Calving season.
2) Black Bear Pass still has deep snow and is not open yet.
We will have three areas where there will be a time cutoff:
1) Top of Black Bear Pass 9:00AM
2) The Coonskin Lift (Chair 7) transition/finish line 12:00PM.
3) “THE SIRENS” Intersection of 625 Rd. and 63J Rd. 2:30PM.