The 2016 T100 course map is here:
2015 Telluride 100 Course Information
!!!This route is not a closed course!!! All Trails are open to other recreational users, dirt and paved roads are open to vehicles. We will have a law enforcement official at the three areas on CO 145 to help racers cross or merge into traffic safely. On paved sections (Hwy 550 and Co145), riders will abide by all traffic laws. Anyone that is warned or ticketed by a law enforcement official is subject to disqualification from the event.
2015 Telluride 100 Loop 1
2015 Telluride 100 Loop 2
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR PRERIDING
1) Prospect Trail does not open until July 1st for Elk Calving season.
2) Last Dollar Pass opens in mid-June. Ophir Pass opens toward the end of June. Black Bear Pass opens up mid-July.
Time Cutoffs - There are three areas where there will be a time cutoff:
1) Top of Black Bear Pass 9:00AM
2) The start/transition/finish line 12:00PM.
3) The Feed Zone at the Intersection of 625 Rd. (aka Illium Rd) and Vance Junction/Galloping Goose trails. 2:45PM